Abdul Kalam, Whose full name is Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam was born on 15 October 1931 to a Tamil Muslim family in the pilgrimage centre of Rameswaram on Pamban Island, also in the Madras Presidency and presently in the State of Tamil Nadu. His father Jainulabdeen was a boat owner and imam of a regional mosque; his mother Ashiamma was a housewife. He was the youngest in his family with four brothers and sisters.
Student life; in his school years, he had average grades but was described as a thoughtful and energetic learner who had a vast craving to learn more. He completing his schooling at Schwartz Higher Secondary school. He went to attend Saint Joseph’s College, then affiliated with the University of Madras, in 1954 he completed his graduation in physics. In 1955 he moved to aerospace engineering at Madras Institute of technology.
Kalam’s Political Career:
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam developed the Technology Vision 2020 project in 1998. The project sought to expand India’s economizing through technology, especially as applied to agriculture and improve the availability of health care and education. In the glory of Kalam’s duties to the country and broad enthusiasm, the National Democratic Alliance named him for president in 2002.
Kalam was very passionate about writing, his books are still loved by everyone. Kalam wrote numerous books, including an autobiography, Wings of Fire (1999). Among his numerous awards were two of the country’s highest honors, the Padma Vibhushan (1990) and the Bharat Ratna (1997).honors
Kalam’s Awards Winning:
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam earned multiple awards, both from the Indian government and from the international society. His most significant awards were the Padma Vibhushan, won in 1990, and the Bharat Ratna, won in 1997, for his tributes to science and engineering and service to the government.
Apart from this, we would love to share with Dr. APJ Abdul kalam’s top 10 quotes.
1. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
2. “To succeed in your mission, you must have a single-minded devotion to your goal.”
3. “If you fail, never give up because FAIL means “First Attempt In Learning.”
4. “All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
5. “Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.”
6. “You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.”
7. “We have no ability to be equal to all have opportunities equal to their ability lane.”
8. “It is very Easy To Defeat Someone, But it is Very Hard To Win Someone.”
9. “If you want to shine like a sun, First burn like the sun.”
10. “Your best teacher is your last mistake.