Ratan Tata is the most influential leader of India. He was born on 28 December 1937 in Surat, he began his career in 1962, he led the company from a $ 1 million market to a $ 1000 million cap market with his enormous leadership. Tata group was founded in 1868 which was headquartered in Mumbai Maharashtra. Ratan tata was the great-grandson of jamsetji tata who is well known as “The Father of Indian Industry“.
From the year 1999 to 2001, he spent around 21 years leading Tata’s son and has taken this industry to the next level this is the reason behind he is called a “born leader”. Ratan Naval data has also been awarded to “Padma Bhushan” 2000 and “Padma Vibhushan” 2008, CNN-IBN Indian of the Year in Business 2006.
Ratan Tata is personally an empirical person, his beliefs in ability to motivate others, humility, a man of values, A man of positive attitude and, risk-taker, etc. He believes in such values and ethics.
Ratan Tata’s inferences are the ability to pursue business, positive thoughts, taking risks, the idol of each individual, are a living example for every person. Ratan Tata is a true Indian whose motives have always been that he formulates his country’s betterment and strength, so he has always given priority to his country. Ratan Tata administered as the chairman of the Tata Group for 21 long years. He successfully stimulated the company’s revenues and dividends multi-fold during his chairmanship. We want to share with you Ratan Tata’s inspired, motivational, and success quotes so that you all get energized and memorize this thought in tough times of your life. Ratan Tata most inspires thoughts that every individual most remembered in his life:
1. “I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.”
2. “Businesses need to go beyond the interest of their companies to the communities they serve.”
3. “People still believe what they read is necessarily the truth.”
4. “If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.”
5. “I have been constantly telling people to encourage people, to question the unquestioned and not to be ashamed to bring up new ideas, new processes to get things done.”
6. “I’ve often felt that the Indian Tiger has not been unleashed.”
7. “Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive.”
8. “If it stands the test of public scrutiny, do it… If it doesn’t stand the test of public scrutiny then don’t do it.”
9. “Power and wealth are not two of my main stakes.”
10. “None can destroy iron, but its rust can! Likewise, none can destroy a person, but its own mindset can!”
11. “Apart from values and ethics which I have tried to live by, the legacy I would like to leave behind is a very simple one – that I have always stood up for what I consider to be the right thing, and I have tried to be as fair and equitable as I could be.”
12. “Don’t be serious, enjoy life as it comes.”
13. “I admire very successful people. But if that success has been achieved through too much ruthlessness, then I may admire that person, but I can’t respect him.”
14. “I have always been very confident and very upbeat about the future potential of India. I think it is a great country with great potential.”
15. “There are many things that, if I have to relive, maybe I will do it another way. But I would not like to look back and think what I have not been able to.”