Pollution is an issue that has become more and more mashing over the last few decades. There are several kinds of pollution, which are air pollution, noise pollution, water pollution, and soil pollution, all of which are extremely toxic to the atmosphere. These refer to contamination of the air by gases or undesirable noise, contamination of water bodies and that of land, respectively. It is unnecessary to say that these are formal examples of pollution due to urbanization.
Here are some major points of pollution due to urbanization:
1. Pollution refers to when any of our surroundings have impurities, poisons, pollutants, and toxic materials.
2. There are four types of pollution, i.e., soil, air, noise, and, water pollution, which you find in every place.
3. Air pollution refers to when there are impurities such as smoke, smells, fumes from vehicles, etc. in the air, which may even make it tough for us to breathe.
4. Water pollution refers to when there are unwanted elements in Earth’s water cores, such as plastic, toxic chemicals from industries, oil from oil spills, etc. This is destructive to oceanic life, and also for the other life, including humans’ who drink this water.
5. Soil pollution refers to when toxins drip into the land or soil because of factory junk, untreated garbage, and sewage, etc.
6. Noise pollution refers to when there are despised and problematic noises, such as the sound of blaring horns in traffic, the loud whirring of machinery, etc.
7. Urbanization brings infrastructure and employment chances, among several other aspects of growth.
8. Factories and industries do more destruction to the 9 environments than good for the people.
9. Factories let untreated waste into water streams and surrounding land sometimes, which causes soil and water pollution due to urbanization. They also release toxic gases into the air and jarring noises due to the heavy machinery, which is also pollution.
10. While expansion is a good thing as it brings in chances for thousands of people, it is not worth it if it causes intractable levels of pollution which are highly harmful to the environment.
Need to change our behavior towards the planet;
We have indeed become habituated to living in such an environment, but this environment is creating difficulties for our future generations, the effect of which we are seeing in recent times. Pollution is everywhere, whether it is the sea, soil, wind, trees, every single link has been contaminated by humans.
We must protect our earth:
What we are seeking to do is to formulate these green interventions into the right place in the city; we will be operating air quality, water quality, biodiversity, looking at wellbeing, people’s awareness of the area, and looking at some financial pointers as well
We can formulate also the use of rainwater cleanly:
we can use the rainwater in cities and municipalities. Particular kinds of plants, through their leaves and roots, can work as biological filters. That solution is an urban biofilter. We used to call it a green chimney. We want to install it on the cover close to the chimneys to clean up the production of combustion. This system can primarily catch nitrogen oxides and particulate consequences, the two main pollutants issued by vehicles and heating systems.